INDUSTRIAL FACILITIES PSACHNA EVIA
The Psachna premises are certified according to the following standards: BRC – Global Standard for Food Safety, ISO 22000 (HACCP), ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and operate with vertically integrated production processes, which include:
- oilseeds extraction plant: production of soybean meal, sunflower meal and the respective crude soybean oil and sunflower oil
- refineries for seed oils, tropical oils, lauric oils, olive oil and olive pomace oil
- bottling lines for seed oils
- bottling lines for olive oil and olive pomace oil
- production of PET bottles
- production and packaging of margarines and vegetable fats
- production of hydrogenated and interesterified oil
- production of lecithin
The factory’s port installations are able to accommodate vessels up to Panamax size and are equipped with state of the art pneumatic and mechanical equipment for loading and unloading of oilseeds, grains, soybean meal and oils.
The skilled and qualified staff of the R&D and the Quality control departments, supported by the plant’s chemical laboratory, perform continuous quality controls and develop new products in order to satisfy our clients’ production needs.